Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Spotted: Almay Eye Makeup Removers (NEW)


Hey everyone! Here is another new display that I recently spotted at my CVS store. I only spotted two new displays at my CVS store. One of them was the NYC Shattering Spring Savings Collection (which I already did a post on but if you would like to see that display, you can CLICK HERE) and this collection that I am going to talk about is the Almay Eye Makeup Removers. These are new products, recently released from Almay! According to the display you can "take it all off for a smudge-free morning" and say "bye bye, raccoon eyes." These eye makeup removers claim to "gently remove all traces of makeup that soap and water leave behind." Its funny because these claim to be the number one eye makeup remover brand in America yet I mostly hear about Neutrogena's eye makeup removers. If you have tried both, please comment below to let me know which one you like more.

Almay came out with four new eye makeup remover pads. They each have their own purpose, which is nice because if you are looking for a particular eye makeup remover with a certain purpose, you might find the one you want from these new products. Apparently these were Allure Best of Beauty Winner of 2012, which is a big deal. It makes me want to try these sometime. The new eye makeup removers from Almay are:
◊ Oil Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads
◊ Soothing & De-Puffing Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads
◊ Lash Care Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads
◊ Longwear & Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Pads



Also in the display were these liquid eye makeup removers, which is great if eye makeup remover pads aren't your thing. I actually tend to favor the liquid eye makeup removers over the saturated pads because I feel like you get more product and you can adjust how much remover you want on the pad. As far as I know, there are only two types of liquid eye makeup removers from Almay in this collection:
◊ Oil Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
◊ Longwear & Waterproof Gentle Eye Makeup Remover


If you have tried any of these new products before or any of the current eye makeup removers from Almay, please comment below to let me know your opinions on them. I would love to know if they are any good or not. I do have a deluxe size sample of some Almay Makeup Remover pads but I have yet to try them. I might just bust them out to use them at night since my curiousity is getting the best of me while I am typing up this spotted post.

QUESTIONS:
Have you ever tried any Almay eye makeup remover products?
What is your favorite brand of eye makeup remover?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...