Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Spotted: CoverGirl + Olay Eye Rehab CC Cream (NEW)


Hey everyone! I finally had the time to visit a RiteAid recently and oh my goodness, I miss having a RiteAid in my area so much. The reason why I miss them is because they are always the fastest stores to stock up on new product displays. I am a bit sad that the one in my area closed down last year, even though I got such great deals on everything during their store closing sale but I still do wish a RiteAid would open up near my house sometime in the future.

While I was there, I was so happy to have spotted a couple of new displays that haven't showed up at the stores in my area. Dang, I miss RiteAid. Anyways, one of the new displays that I spotted first is the CoverGirl + Olay Eye Rehab CC Creams. These are new products from CoverGirl + Olay! I think these are meant to replace the Simply Ageless Concealers, in the pot form since I heard that those are getting discontinued but please correct me, if I am wrong. According to the display, these Eye Rehab CC Creams claim to brighten, conceal, and help improve skin tone over time. I do love how there is a raccoon on the display with Ellen since this is supposed to help with dark circles.


I do have to say that the packaging is pretty cute because its small, like a travel size hairspray, if not a little bit shorter. I am not sure if I am going to go out and buy this since I don't really have any problems with dark circles but if you do have dark circles and have tried this so far, please comment below letting us know if it worked out for you and how you feel about the product.

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen these new CoverGirl + Olay Eye Rehab CC Cream Concealers?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...