Saturday, May 18, 2013

Spotted: Maybelline Dream Sun Line


Hey everyone! Hope you're not all getting bored with all my constant spotted posts now because I still have a couple more. If you are tried of seeing these, well too bad. LOL But if you love makeup as much as me, I am sure that you guys love seeing posts about new products because I always get happy when I see them in stores. This post is going to be on the new products from Maybelline. I don't know if these products are limited edition but if you know, please let me know. Maybelline recently came out with some new products for their Summer 2013 collection, called Dream Sun. This collection includes bronzers and bronzing face illuminators.



There are three different types of bronzers in this collection. They are matte, glow, and four seasons. I think each type has two shades each: light and medium. For the bronzing face illuminators, I think there is only one shade but I can't tell for sure, since the display only had one left when I got there. I spotted these at my local Walgreens stores and at my store, these were priced at $8.49 plus tax. But keep in mind, prices might vary by stores and region.

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen these new Maybelline products yet?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...