Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Spotted: NYC Shattering Spring Collection


Hey everyone! I was just recently at CVS because of their famous CVS Clearance Sale. If you love buying makeup and getting great deals on them, now is the best time, especially if you have coupons. You could get items for little to nothing. I have already bought a bunch of items so definitely expect a haul soon. I am not sure whether I should put all my hauls combined into one post or just do then transaction by transaction. I might separate them but it might get a bit repititive since I did end up buying a couple of the same items since they were such great deals.

Anyways while I was there, I noticed two new displays! One of them was this NYC Shattering Spring Savings Collection. I don't know how long this has been out since the stores in my area tends to be a bit slow at bringing out new prodcts. Also since Summer is pretty much around the corner and this is a Spring collection, it might have been out earlier but this is the first that I have seen this display. According to the display, it includes products for "hot looks at earth shattering low prices."


This collection includes eyeliners, nail polishes, and lipstcks. Plus if you love couponing, there are also coupons on the display. The coupons aren't much but $0.25 savings is better than nothing! I didn't buy anything because I already have a couple of NYC products and they are just okay. The only thing that I haven't tried from NYC from this collection are their lipsticks. Let me know, if you think I should go back and buy a lipstick or two.

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen this collection from NYC at your stores yet?
Do you like NYC products?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE


**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...