Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Spotted: Sinful Colors Diamond Lust Collection

Hey everyone! So many brands are coming out with new nail polishes sets and collections that you going to be seeing a couple of constant spotted posts on my blog. All of these new collections were spotted at my Walgreens. My CVS store sucks are carrying new displays and the only place where I can see new products is usually at my Walgreens. Too bad they don't have the Beauty Club like CVS does because I would shop there more often.


In this post, I am going to show you a collection from Sinful Colors. Wow, they just never stop coming out with collections, do they? LOL Thats definitely a good thing, especially for all those nail polish lovers out there. This post is going to be about the Sinful Colors Diamond Lust collection. According to the display, this collection shows polishes with "intense 3D effects for the ultimate bling."



This collection will definitely be catching a lot of eyes, thats for sure! I don't know if any of these polishes are new since Sinful Colors tends to repromote their polishes in new collections but all of these polishes are gorgeous glitters and flakes! If that is your thing, I highly suggest you go to your Walgreens and go get you some before they sell out.

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen this collection yet?
Are you going to be buying any?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...