Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sinful Colors Polishes Haul


Hey everyone! Whoa its been a while since I bought some Sinful Color nail polishes. I remember when I used to buy a lot whenever Walgreens would have them on sale for $0.99 plus tax but lately, I haven't seen those sales anymore. I bought these when Walgreens had a $1 off coupon in their advertisments and it was a limit of three. Usually I buy a bunch whenever they have this sale but with the limit, I could only buy three. Keep in mind that this haul was from a while back so you might not be able to find these at your stores anymore.


The three Sinful Colors polishes that I picked up were Sweet Nothing, After Party, and Lush Life. Sweet Nothing reminds me a bit of China Glaze For Audrey. It is a gorgeous muted turqiouse. I actually wish I had picked up all the polishes from the Sugar Rush collection. Dang, hopefully they will come back in another collection since Sinful Colors likes to repromote previous shades in different collections. Both After Party and Lush Life are from the Almost Famous collection. Lush Life is a gorgeous teal glitter polish. There are regular size glitters and hexagonal glitters all in a clear base. I probably won't be wearing this by myself but layered on top of other polishes. After Party is another glitter polish with a clear base. Its pretty much the same as Lush Life but with blue glitters instead of teal green like Lush Life.

Sinful Colors "Sweet Nothing"

Sinful Colors "Lush Life"
Sinful Colors "After Party"
I was also lucky enough to find one Revlon nail polish on clearance for a dollar! There was only one polish on clearance and it was Sparkle Aplenty. Sparkle Aplenty is a gorgeous polish with silver glitter and silver hexagonal glitters in a black base. It probably looks familar to you because it was actually released in the Runway Report collection a while back. Plus it also looks similar to OPI Metallic 4 Life but isn't a complete dupe since that one is more packed with glitter.

Revlon "Sparkle Aplenty"

So thats it for my mini nail polish haul from Walgreens. Sorry that this was posted really late. Hopefully that won't happen again. If you guys have picked up any of these polishes before, please let me know. I would love to know if you guys ended up loving them.

QUESTIONS:
Did you pick up any of these polishes?
What do you think of my haul?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All products featured were bought by me, unless otherwise stated. All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

6 comments:

  1. Awesome haul, Lisa! Love the sinful colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love their polishes too! I just wish Walgreens would have them on sale again.

      Delete
  2. I swear the deals you get make me sooo jealous! Revlon polishes are usually 6 bucks here :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Wow thats so pricey. Over here, they are around $5 regular price but the special effects one are a bit pricer.

      Delete
  3. After Party looks like it's to die for! It's such a pretty color.
    I'm a new follower by the way!

    www.hautedare.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After Party does look gorgeous. I just wish that the base wasn't clear since I would love to just wear two coats of this and have it be opaque but I have to wear it over another base instead unless I want to pile it like crazy. Thanks for following! I will definitely check out your blog as well. ;)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...