Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Spotted: CoverGirl Ink It Eyeliners (NEW)

Hey everyone! Here is another display that I recently spotted during my Ulta shopping trip. It is the new CoverGirl Ink It Eyeliners. According to the display, these eyeliners give you a "perfect point plus bright, bold, precise liner that lasts." On the display, there were only 3 shades: 230 Black Ink, 255 Silver Ink, and 260 Brown Ink. I am sure that there will be more shades coming out soon, especially since the model in the display is wearing blue eyeliner. I really like how these are coming out for the Summer since these claim to last long. I don't know if they are waterproof but we shall see.


If you have seen and tried these eyeliners already, please leave a comment below because I would love to know if these are waterproof. I might actually get the black one to try out and maybe wait to get a color one for the Summer as a pop of color on the eyes. These were $6.99 plus tax at my Ulta store but prices vary by stores and region.

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen these new CoverGirl Ink It eyeliners yet?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...