Sunday, June 2, 2013

Spotted: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss & Lipstick (NEW)


Hey everyone! I was shopping at Ulta today and I spotted some new displays! The first display that I am going to show is from Revlon! If anybody were to check out my makeup collection then they would automatically know that I love me some Revlon cosmetics! I especially love their foundations, lipglosses, and their lipsticks! Their eyeshadows are pretty good too but I don't have that many of them. I also have their eyelash curler and love that too.


Anyways this post is going to feature the new Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss & Lipsticks. These products claim to give "opulent color and shine." According to the display, the lipglosses give "lusciously glossy lips pumped with instant moisture." These are meant to replace the ones that are getting discontinued. I don't know if these are new shades, I should have checked or that if Revlon is going to bring back the other shades in the new packaging. I actually love these lipglosses and hope that they still have some of the old shades.



The lipsticks give "sophisticated shine with weightless color" according to the display. I love Revlon lipsticks from the Super Lustrous line. They are so pigmented. These lipsticks claim to have a shine finish and the colors look gorgeous. I actually wish I had bought both Fuchsia Shock and Lovers Coral when I took these pictures but I was just so excited seeing new displays that I was taking pictures of each one and moving onto the next one.



Definitely let me know if you have spotted this new display at your stores yet and whether you plan on picking up a few to try. I love their lipglosses so I will definitely be picking up some when mines run out. Hopefully they don't discontinue Liliac Pastelle and Pink Pop. What are your favorite shades? By the way, if you are going to be picking any up, I highly suggest you check out your stores because a lot of stores are clearancing out the Super Lustrous lipglosses in the old packaging. My CVS store had them on clearance for around $2.50 plus tax.

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen these new products yet?
How do you feel about the Super Lustrous line from Revlon?
What are your favorite shades?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87
YOUTUBE (coming soon): CLICK HERE

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...