Friday, June 28, 2013

Spotted: Rimmel Apocalips Show Off Lip Lacquer


Hey everyone! I don't know if you guys heard but the Rimmel Apocalips have finally landed in the States. I know that they were released earlier in the UK but under another name and they were really popular. I haven't tried these yet but I will soon be buying a couple to try out since they have intrigued my curiosity. Sorry if the picture quality isn't the best. I accidently left my camera at home so these were taken with my camera phone.



According to the display, these gives off "invincibly smooth colour and shine." At my Walgreens store, these retail for $5.49 plus tax but the prices might vary depending on the your store and region. I do have to say that the packaging is interesting with the tops looking like crystals. Let me know what you guys think and if you have tried these before. I would love to know your thoughts on these.

QUESTIONS:
Have you tried these Rimmel Apocalips before?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87


**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

  1. Man I can't wait until these get to Canada...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know when they do and if you end up getting any to review for your blog!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...