Monday, June 24, 2013

Spotted: Tea Beauty The Bouquet Collection


Hey everyone! Here is another new display that I recently spotted at my Walgreens store. I actually have never heard of this brand before or seen its polishes so I am not sure if these are new or just something that they had in the back of the store. If you are wondering why I am asking those questions, you will soon see enough. The collection that I am talking about is the Tea Beauty The Bouquet collection. These polishes are $4.99 plus tax at my Walgreens but I don't know if any other stores sell this brand since this as the first time that I had seen them. These are actually scented nail polishes and there are six polishes in this collection. These shades are actually quite pretty. They look like wedding shades or just shades that tend to be trendy in the Spring. The shades of the six polishes are:
◊ Cherry Blossom
◊ Vanilla Petals
◊ Lavender Sugar
◊ Peony Paradise
◊ Mint Leaf
◊ Pink Rose



I was actually curious about this brand and was going to buy one or two to try out but then I saw that some of the polishes were already starting to go back. You can actually see that in some of the pictures with the close-ups of the polishes. Let me know what you think and if you have ever tried any of these before? I would love to know your thoughts. Also please tell me if this is a new or previous brand because this is the first time that I have ever noticed this brand.

QUESTIONS:
Have you ever tried Tea Beauty polishes before?
What do you think of old polishes?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...