Friday, July 19, 2013

Spotted: L'Oreal Colour Riche Made For Me Pinks Collection (New Shades)


Hey everyone! L'Oreal has done it again with their new displays. They recently released new shades for their Colour Riche nail polishes. I love how recently, L'Oreal has been releasing collections with all pink shades! In case, you guys didn't know, pink is my favorite color. Typical girl. Haha! I am definitely in love with all these new shades and wish I could own them all. If you are a fan of pink nail polishes, you should definitely check out this collection because I am sure that you will love them. There are 6 new shades in this collection and they are all gorgeous!


There are also 3 new L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Lingerie, well that I know of. I think that these are new but if not, please comment below to let me know! I haven't tried these yet but I heard that they are really easy to use and great to put over polish. I have been seeing a lot of people use the glitter ones to give their nails a glitter gradient look to their manicures.



If you have tried any of these before, please let me know how you like them. I have to admit that the pink polishes are gorgeous and are definitely on my list to buy. I know that if they go on sale for a really great deal, I would probably end up going crazy and buy all the shades in the collection. LOL I would probably end up doing the same with their new lip glosses and new lipsticks shades as well, which all fall into the pink shade range.

QUESTIONS:
Have you seen this new display from L'Oreal yet?
Do you like L'Oreal Colour Riche nail polishes?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...