Thursday, July 11, 2013

Spotted: L'Oreal Made For Me Pinks Collection (New Shades)

Hey everyone! I got to say that I was so excited when I saw this collection in the store. The whole time while I was looking at all the shades was that, finally a drugstore makeup brand finally came out with a lip collection featuring all pink shades! I love pink for blushes, eye shadows, and of course lips!! actually never tried any lip glosses from L'Oreal before since some of their lipsticks (well the ones that I tried) gave my lips a horrible reaction so I try to stay away from them even though I want to try them out so bad! For instance, these lip glosses are definitely ones that I want to try because all of them look like gorgeous shades!

This collection is called Made For Me Pinks and it features lipsticks and lip glosses all in different shades of pink! There are actually 8 new shades for the lipsticks and 5 new shades for the lip glosses. Let me just say that the lip glosses look gorgeous and I actually wish I could own all the shades in this collection. I really like how this collection is kind of split into three different skin tones. L'Oreal has shades for light skin tones, medium skin tones to deep skin tones but of course, you can wear any lip gloss you want.

The shades for the L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Glosses are:
◊ 250 Pucker Up Pink
◊ 252 Florid Pink
◊ 254 Rosy Demeanor
◊ 256 Raspberry Flush
◊ 258 Berry Chic


The shades for the L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipsticks are:
◊ 135 Ballerina Shoes
◊ 175 I Pink You're Cute
◊ 180 Pink Flamingo
◊ 251 Wisteria Rose
◊ 254 Everbloom
◊ 262 Fresh As A Rose
◊ 185 Miss Magenta
◊ 260 Raspberry Rush


Definitely let me know what you think of these new lip shades from L'Oreal. I would also to know if you guys are a fan of pink shades, like me! I have seen some swatches on YouTube from bloggers who got sent the L'Oreal products from L'Oreal's PR firm and the swatches look gorgeous! Lucky them! Let me know if you have any of these yet and which ones did you buy!

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...