Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Video: How To Apply False Lashes (Using Kiss everEZlashes)

Hey everyone! I just wanted to give you guys a heads up that my second YouTube video is now LIVE on my channel. Keep in my mind that this is my second video so please be nice. I don't have any fancy camera lights or camera equipment. I just filmed this on my camera phone since I tried recording on my actual Nikon camera but it stopped like three times during the recording process so I couldn't take it anymore. LOL
 
Also if you haven't yet, please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel and please LIKE the video! It would definitely mean a lot to me! Another heads up is that I finally connected this blog to Google+ so make sure to add me to your circles! I am still trying to get the hang of it so please be patient with me. You can click here to my Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/111690953587582400046/about/p/pub
 
Also in case you guys didn't notice, I changed my blog design. I wanted my blog to look more professional and clean so I changed the template! Let me know what you guys think about everything! I love to hear you guys opinions!
 

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
GOOGLE+: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, love it, it's always kind of special to see bloggers in video form hehe, nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, you are so silly! Do you have a YouTube channel because I would love to meet you as well? I'm glad to hear that, if you have any requests let me know! I had fun filming and already want to film another video! Haha!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...