Sunday, September 22, 2013

Spotted: Kiss imPress Press-On Nails Halloween Collection


Hey everyone! If you saw my previous spotted Kiss post and aren't a fan of nail stickers, you could give these a try! Kiss is really stepping up their game with all these Halloween collections. They came out temporary eye and lip tattoos and nail stickers. Now we have Halloween themed press-on nails from them. If you want something simple that doesn't require a lot of work, you can try these press-on nails. With these, they already have the adhesive on the back of the nails, so all you have to do is press them onto your nails and viola! You are ready to go partying or trick-or-treating!


Sorry if you can't see the designs that much. I tried to do close-ups but with the clear plastic packaging and the lighting, it was hard to do. Especially if when there is a long line for the cashiers right behind you, watching you take pictures of all the new displays. LOL Anyways, let me know if you have seen this collection from Kiss in your stores yet and if you are interested in any of them.

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All products featured were bought by me. All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...