Monday, September 16, 2013

Spotted: Revlon LE Art Major Collection


Hey everyone! Whoa, I have so many new collections to show you guys. I wanted to post up all my reviews and swatches but it looks like I am going to have to put those on hold again since I want to post up my spotted posts before they get old. You know with new collections, you got to keep up with them. Anyways most of these new collections that I am going to be posting were mainly spotted at RiteAid since I had the chance to visit one last week. I haven't been to one in a while so I was definitely surprised to see all the new collections that RiteAid had out, especially since my CVS and Walgreens stores are slow (like a snail) with bring out new products.


This collection that I am going to show you guys is the new Revlon Art Major collection. It is a limited edition collection so if you are interested in it, I highly suggest getting some before its all gone. These are duo nail polishes that give you nail art similar to a chalkboard look. I thought it was pretty interesting but I didn't buy any since I have heard that these Revlon duo polishes get bad faster than regular Revlon polishes. I have seen some chunk up and separate instantly in the store within weeks of release. Its weird. Anyways on the display, it says "master the trend with a matte black base and pop of pastel." I really like how the packaging is matte as you can see in the pictures. Its an interesting concept. Let me know if you guys bought any of these and what you think of them so far.

QUESTIONS:
Did you buy any from this collection?
How do you feel about the chalkboard nail art trend?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All products featured were bought by me. All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...