Monday, October 7, 2013

Spotted: Fantasy Makers Painter's Palette Collection


Hey everyone! Here is another Fantasy Maker's collection. I think Fantasy Makers comes out with these each year but I am not sure if the colors are the same. I can't remember. If you know, let me know. I think they are but I might be wrong. Anyways, if you haven't seen these before, these are basically creme products (or face paint) that gives off "dramatic color for face and body."


I was actually about to buy these when I was at RiteAid because they look like great products to use for Halloween looks. I actually wanted to buy one to recreate the vampire look on the model on the display. I could probably do it using it with the makeup that I already have but I wanted to give this Painter's Palette a try. These are $2.99 plus tax. The reason why I didn't end up buying these was because while I was waiting in line for the cashiers to purchase these, I was reading the back and front and noticed that it said that these are not to be used around your eyes and lips, which sucked because I really wanted to use one of them as a lipstick. Oh well. Let me know if you have tried these before and what you think of them.

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All products featured were bought by me. All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...