Monday, October 28, 2013

Spotted: Fantasy Makers Wicked Look Collection


Hey everyone! Can you guys believe that Halloween is this Thursday and then November will be here on Friday? The year is almost at its end and we will soon be moving into 2014. Whoa, isn't that crazy to think about? Anyways since Halloween is this Thursday, I knew that I had to post up all my Halloween spotted posts. I wasn't sure if I was going to delete them but then if I did, that would mean that I spent my time taking pictures and editing them for nothing. So I decided to just post them regardless. As long as I get them all posted before Halloween, I think that is fine. Ha! Anyways, I spotted this collection at my RiteAid store. So far, I have only seen this display there and at none of my other stores.There are 4 sets in this collection: Pixie Princess, Vampiress, Femme Fetale, and Wicked Queen. Each set contains a mini polish, a set of false lashes, an eyeshadow duo, and a mini lipstick. All the false lashes contain some kind of glitter or "bling" as you might want to call them.





As always, each set is inexpensive and priced at $4.99 each but I am sure that some stores are already pricing them at 50% off to get rid of them since they want them off the shelves before Halloween is over. Let me know if any of you guys bought any of these sets and if you already know what you are going to dress up as for Halloween! I am still deciding on what to be since I am getting a bit tired of my cat costume but we will see. Also, in case you guys didn't know, I have heard that some Dollar Trees have been selling last year sets of Fantasy Makers so if you missed out on last years, you can check out your Dollar Tree since they will only be a dollar! I don't know about you but I will checking mines out to get some. They even have the set with the stencils, which I posted before but from last year's collection. Let me know if you guys have any luck finding them!

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...