Monday, October 21, 2013

Spotted: Fright Night Colored Hair Chalk


Hey everyone! If you guys have been wanting to try the colored hair chalk tend, this is definitely the chance for you to try it out without breaking your wallet. So many high end brands have come out with their versions of hair chalk and they were one of the first ones to. I have been curious about this trend but I didn't want to spend over $20 for each color. Recently, a couple of drugstore brands have come out with hair chalk, which is great because its more affordable at $4.99 each.


One brand that I recently spotted at RiteAid was Fright Night. I don't know if that is the actual brand name since it seems like a brand only meant for Halloween like Fantasy Makers. With these from Fright Night, you can "go gruesome or glamorous with different colored hair chalks." They had 6 different shades: blue, purple, black, lime green, pink, an orange. If I were to buy any, I would definitely want to try the pink, blue, and purple but not all at the same time. Haha! Let me know if you have tried colored hair chalk yet and which colors would you be interested in.

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...