Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Spotted: Nicole by OPI Selena Gomez Nail Polish Set


Hey everyone! If you guys are a fan of Selena Gomez and love OPI nail polishes then this collection is great for you. This collection features one set of two nail polishes. One is full size "Scarlett" and one is a deluxe size sample. I don't know the actual price of these sets but I think it might be the same price as one full size OPI nail polish because on the packaging, it says that you get one free mini nail polish in "Gumdrops".


According to the back of the set, Gumdrops "dries to a sugar-like finish that shimmers with hints of the glitter." I haven't seen swatches of it but it does look nice on the different designs that are shown on the back of the set. I think this set is great for the holidays because of the color choice. Let me know if you have seen this set at your stores and if you bought it. 

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: MakeupFromLisa
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...