Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Spotted: Kiss New Looks So Natural False Lashes

Hey everyone! If the dramatic false lashes that I posted a few days ago were too much for you then you might like these. These are the Kiss Looks So Natural lashes. These claim to feel softer and look more natural on the eyes. If you are looking for everyday false lashes then you might love these. This collection has 6 different lash styles but one of them was completely sold out by the time I found this display. It makes me curious enough to see what those lashes look like since they were sold out. They must have been really pretty.

These are only $3.99 each at my Walgreens. Plus what is even better is that they come with a glue. I actually wish I had included close-ups of each lash so you guys can see a little better. For the mean time, you can just zoom in on the picture. LOL Sorry about that. If you have tried these, let me know what you think and if they really do really softer than the usual false lashes. Thanks for reading!

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: MakeupFromLisa
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**



2 comments:

  1. Omg yes i tried those lashes and they are amazing they look so natural and they were really good quality they are a must have

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great and I am glad that you love them!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...