Friday, January 10, 2014

Spotted: Physicians Formula YouthWear Spotless Makeup

Hey everyone! Polka dot, polka dot, polka dot, alfro! Haha, sorry I am watching Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted and they were singing this song while I am writing this post and I just had to say it, especially since this new product line has polka dots (or spots) all over their packaging. It was just too funny not to say. I have seen that movie so many times with my little brother and we love it each time. It's such a funny and great family movie, if you guys haven't watched it yet. 

Anyways, onto the makeup! Let's just say how cute and interesting the packaging is with all the purple spots all over. Physicians Formula has come out with new products for their YouthWear line, it's the YouthWear Spotless. They came out with new foundations, powders, and concealers. I have tried the original YouthWear foundation and I love mixing it with my CoverGirl 3-in1 foundation. I might actually want to try this new foundation once I use up the one that I have and pick up the concealer as well.



















The foundations come in three shades: light, medium beige, and medium. I think the concealer only came In two shades: light and light/medium. I can't exactly remember the shade for the powder but I think it was transcluent. I haven't tried the products yet but I have seen some swatches of the concealer and it looks pretty good, coverage wise. If you have tried any of these products before, please let me know. I would love to know what you think of these products and if you love them! Also as always, Physicians Formula has $3 off peelings on these. I love it when Physicians Formula does that because they help you save money on new products. Thanks for reading!

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: MakeupFromLisa
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

2 comments:

  1. Australia's pretty slow with new makeup products so we haven't seen these in stores yet, but we'll have to keep an eye out for it. It Looks interesting!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah and I heard lot of good things about these products too.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...