Thursday, January 9, 2014

Spotted: Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish

Hey everyone! I am so excited for these nail polishes. I always see them in peoples hauls in the UK and have been wondering when they were going arrive to the States. I was mainly curious to try them out to see if they would really dry in 60 seconds like they claim but now that I look at the display, I noticed that it doesn't say that they dry in 60 seconds but that they give you color and shine in 60 seconds so that's pretty interesting. If you have tried these before from a swap, please let me know if the UK ones claim to dry in 60 seconds. I would really like to know. Haha!
 
So far there are 15 shades in this line and I think Rimmel might have a few more that they will later add. Like I said, I haven't tried this line of polishes but I have tried a few Rimmel polishes and I do like their brushes in their Lasting Finish polishes. If you have tried these, let me know what you think of them. Thanks for reading!

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: MakeupFromLisa
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...