Thursday, January 2, 2014

Spotted: Wet N Wild Powder Play Collection


Hey everyone! Yes! Wet N Wild came out with new eyeshadow palettes! I don't know if these are limited edition or permanent products but if you know, please leave a comment below. Sorry if this spotted post is a bit late. I think I spotted this at my CVS store last week. Right now, I am trying to type up all my spotted posts to have them scheduled on my blog so no more slacking off. I really want to try to make my blog the best that it can be. If you guys have any suggestions, please leave a comment below. I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

This collection includes five new eyeshadow palettes. I have to say that the neutral one in the middle caught my eyes but I didn't get it because it reminds me of Vanity which I am still using and loving. I am even wearing Vanity on my eyes today. I just love my neutral colors. The five palettes in this collection are Floral Values, Art in the Streets, The Naked Truth, Tunnel Vision, and I'm His Breezy. From this whole collection, there is only one with all mattes and that is Art in the Streets. The other palettes have different finishes like shimmer, glitter, satin and they each have at least one matte shadow. Each palette is $3.99 and what is even better is that they each have $1 off peelie coupons on them. Let me know if you have seen this display at your stores yet and if you have bought any.

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: MakeupFromLisa
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...